A host is connected to two PowerMax arrays with SRDF/Metro. Host I/Os cannot be delivered across the SRDF link. The devi

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

A host is connected to two PowerMax arrays with SRDF/Metro. Host I/Os cannot be delivered across the SRDF link. The devi

Post by answerhappygod »

A host is connected to two PowerMax arrays with SRDF/Metro. Host I/Os cannot be delivered across the SRDF link. The devices in the SRDF group have been forced into a Not Ready state to the host. Which attribute is set on the SRDF group to cause this behavior?

A. Link Limbo Period
B. Local Auto Link Recovery
C. Update After Resume
D. Local Link Domino
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!

This question has been solved and has 1 reply.

You must be registered to view answers and replies in this topic. Registration is free.

Register Login