The parent was observing your class last week and went away concerned. The concern is that "All I saw the children doin

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

The parent was observing your class last week and went away concerned. The concern is that "All I saw the children doin

Post by answerhappygod »

The parent was observing your class last week and went away concerned. The concern is that "All I saw the children doing was playing. I didn't see them learning anything. I'm not paying good money for my son just to play all morning." The principal wants you to meet with the parent to discuss your program. Describe the philosophy behind your teaching, the role of play in learning, etc.
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!