Suppose we want to compute the line integrar fi F. dr where F=(-+ cos(x)y?)i + (x + 2 sin(x)y)j and C is the boundary of

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Suppose we want to compute the line integrar fi F. dr where F=(-+ cos(x)y?)i + (x + 2 sin(x)y)j and C is the boundary of

Post by answerhappygod »

Suppose We Want To Compute The Line Integrar Fi F Dr Where F Cos X Y I X 2 Sin X Y J And C Is The Boundary Of 1
Suppose We Want To Compute The Line Integrar Fi F Dr Where F Cos X Y I X 2 Sin X Y J And C Is The Boundary Of 1 (39.06 KiB) Viewed 53 times
I need some hint.
Suppose we want to compute the line integrar fi F. dr where F=(-+ cos(x)y?)i + (x + 2 sin(x)y)j and C is the boundary of the box (-1,1] x [-1, 1) in an anticlockwise direction. A possible strategy for completing this question is to . calculate the flux of F over the square. use polar coordinates to simplify the integral. use the fact that Fis a conservative vector field to simplify the problem. use V.F=0 to simplify the integral. try something other than the above. Finish attempt...
Let F be a vector field. Suppose that r(t) is a parameterisation of the curve C, with r(0) = A and r(1) = B. We consider the line integral SEF dr F. dr F dr dt. dt The value of this integral depends on F and.... ► and q(s) is a parameterisation of a curve C2 with q(0) = A and on the end points of the curve, A and B on both the curve and the parameterisation on the parameterisation on the curve none of the other choices apply dq dr dt dt |_ ds... ds
Let F be a vector field. Suppose that r(t) is a parameterisation of the curve C, with r(0) = A and r(1) = B. We consider the line integral [v-dr = F dr dt dt. . The value of this integral depends on F and.... Now suppose that F, r(t), and C are as above, and q(8) is a parameterisation of a curve C2 with (O) = A and q(S) = B. Then da F dr dt dt F ds... ds if Fis a conservative vector field if both curves are closed, with A equal to B always never none of the other choices apply Next page
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!