Suppose we want to compute the line integral fra F. dr where F=(-y+cos(x)y?)i + (x + 2 sin(x)y); and C is the boundary o

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Suppose we want to compute the line integral fra F. dr where F=(-y+cos(x)y?)i + (x + 2 sin(x)y); and C is the boundary o

Post by answerhappygod »

Suppose We Want To Compute The Line Integral Fra F Dr Where F Y Cos X Y I X 2 Sin X Y And C Is The Boundary O 1
Suppose We Want To Compute The Line Integral Fra F Dr Where F Y Cos X Y I X 2 Sin X Y And C Is The Boundary O 1 (33.77 KiB) Viewed 59 times
Please help with abit of explanation. Thanks!!!
Suppose we want to compute the line integral fra F. dr where F=(-y+cos(x)y?)i + (x + 2 sin(x)y); and C is the boundary of the box [-1, 1] x [-1, 1) in an anticlockwise direction. A possible strategy for completing this question is to Use your strategy to calculate the line integral (not required)
- calculate the flux of F over the square. use polar coordinates to simplify the integral. use the fact that F is a conservative vector field to simplify the problem. use 7.F=0 to simplify the integral. try something other than the above.
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!