While making the solutions, I would appreciate it if you could write in a more readable text, and if possible, on the co

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

While making the solutions, I would appreciate it if you could write in a more readable text, and if possible, on the co

Post by answerhappygod »

While Making The Solutions I Would Appreciate It If You Could Write In A More Readable Text And If Possible On The Co 1
While Making The Solutions I Would Appreciate It If You Could Write In A More Readable Text And If Possible On The Co 1 (60.79 KiB) Viewed 73 times
4.4-6 An LSB signal is demodulated coherently, as shown in Fig. P4.4-6. Unfortunately, because of the transmission delay, the received signal carrier is not 2 cos wet as sent, but rather, is 2 cos((a + Aw)t + 8). The local oscillator is still cos wc. Show the following. (a) When 8 = 0, the output y(t) is the signal m(t) with all its spectral components shifted (offset) by A. Hint: Observe that the output y(t) is identical to the right-hand side of Eq. (4.20a) with we replaced with Aw. (b) When Aw = 0, the output is the signal m(o) with phases of all its spectral components shifted by 8. Hint: Show that the output spectrum Y(A) =M()eld for f20, and equal to M (S)e=;8 when f <0. (c) In each of these cases, explain the nature of distortion Hint: For part (a), demodulation consists of shifting an LSB spectrum to the left and right by Wc + Aw and low-pass-filtering the result. For part (b), use the expression (4.20b) for VLSBC), multiply it by the local carrier 2 cos (ac++ 8), and low-pass-filter the result.
Figure P.4.4-6 L5B (1) y (1) Low-pass filter 2 cos (we + A) +0]
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!