a) Give 5 distinct examples of vectors of the form a + bi that id parallel to the vector [ -2, 5]. b) show that there ex

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

a) Give 5 distinct examples of vectors of the form a + bi that id parallel to the vector [ -2, 5]. b) show that there ex

Post by answerhappygod »

a) Give 5 distinct examples of vectors of the form a + bi that id parallel to the vector [ -2, 5].
b) show that there exists real numbers r, s such that r (2-i) and s (-3-2i)= 7
show a linear combo of (2-i) and (-3-2i) for part b
c) Multiplication for vectors isnt defined for R^n with n>= 2 but it is for C. Write out the multiplication in the complex numbers
[ a, b] * [c, d] =[ ? , ?] in the vector form not the a + bi form.
Please show all work for a better understanding. Thank you!
A Give 5 Distinct Examples Of Vectors Of The Form A Bi That Id Parallel To The Vector 2 5 B Show That There Ex 1
A Give 5 Distinct Examples Of Vectors Of The Form A Bi That Id Parallel To The Vector 2 5 B Show That There Ex 1 (20.02 KiB) Viewed 43 times
A Give 5 Distinct Examples Of Vectors Of The Form A Bi That Id Parallel To The Vector 2 5 B Show That There Ex 2
A Give 5 Distinct Examples Of Vectors Of The Form A Bi That Id Parallel To The Vector 2 5 B Show That There Ex 2 (20.02 KiB) Viewed 43 times
Technically, the complex numbers C is a vector space (over the real munbers) with [a,b] = (a +bi). So, 1. give five distinct examples of vectors of the form a + bi that is parallel to the vector (-2,5). 2. show that there exists real numbers r, s such that (2-1) + s(-3 - 2) = 7 Note: you are showing that 7 is a linear combo of (2 - i) and (-3-2). 3. Multiplication for vectors isn't defined for R" with n > 2. But it is for C. Write out the multiplication in the complex mumbers: [a, b] * (c,d) = (?,?), in the vector form, not the a + bi form.
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!