Disclaimer: This is a school weekly assigment, and we are allowed to discuss with friends (but I do not know anyone). I

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Disclaimer: This is a school weekly assigment, and we are allowed to discuss with friends (but I do not know anyone). I

Post by answerhappygod »

Disclaimer: This is a school weekly assigment, and we are
allowed to discuss with friends (but I do not know anyone). I would
like to see if I am on the right track:
I am trying to use Master
Theorem here, is this correct? And how do I know
whether it is case 1 2 or 3?
Solve the recurrence:
Disclaimer This Is A School Weekly Assigment And We Are Allowed To Discuss With Friends But I Do Not Know Anyone I 1
Disclaimer This Is A School Weekly Assigment And We Are Allowed To Discuss With Friends But I Do Not Know Anyone I 1 (92.63 KiB) Viewed 65 times
T(n) = T(Vn) + O(log n) (9) T(5) to (logn) T(M)= T (m²) to cloga) n = 2 m 7 (24): 1(23)+ 0 [109 2") Q(M) = ( 2 ) +0 (109.2") a1 bi 2, f(m) i oclog 2)
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!