A simulation model was developed for a drive-up banking facility, and data were collected on the arrival pattern for car

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

A simulation model was developed for a drive-up banking facility, and data were collected on the arrival pattern for car

Post by answerhappygod »

A Simulation Model Was Developed For A Drive Up Banking Facility And Data Were Collected On The Arrival Pattern For Car 1
A Simulation Model Was Developed For A Drive Up Banking Facility And Data Were Collected On The Arrival Pattern For Car 1 (19.33 KiB) Viewed 66 times
A simulation model was developed for a drive-up banking facility, and data were collected on the arrival pattern for cars. Over a fixed 92-minute interval, 31 cars arrived, and in Table 7, we noted the interarrival time X, (in minutes) between cars i and i + 1, for i = 1,2,..., 30. Plot a histogram for the interarrival times in Table 7 with number of intervals k = 4. Table 7: n = 30 interarrival times (minutes) stored into increasing order. 1 4 4 4 6 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 6 6 7 7 9 1 4
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!