This assignment requires Processing 3.5.4 and the images attached that features specifications. I don't understand what

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

This assignment requires Processing 3.5.4 and the images attached that features specifications. I don't understand what

Post by answerhappygod »

This assignment requires Processing 3.5.4 and the images attached that features specifications.
This Assignment Requires Processing 3 5 4 And The Images Attached That Features Specifications I Don T Understand What 1
This Assignment Requires Processing 3 5 4 And The Images Attached That Features Specifications I Don T Understand What 1 (241.91 KiB) Viewed 76 times
This Assignment Requires Processing 3 5 4 And The Images Attached That Features Specifications I Don T Understand What 2
This Assignment Requires Processing 3 5 4 And The Images Attached That Features Specifications I Don T Understand What 2 (160.35 KiB) Viewed 76 times
This Assignment Requires Processing 3 5 4 And The Images Attached That Features Specifications I Don T Understand What 3
This Assignment Requires Processing 3 5 4 And The Images Attached That Features Specifications I Don T Understand What 3 (123.46 KiB) Viewed 76 times
I don't understand what is not clear in my question
The question is very clear
I don't understand the meaning of the...
Q6. Create a simple 2D processing game using Processing 3.5.4 using arrays and functions. The game will have three horizontal sections (known as right, middle and left) on the screen. In the left section, a random number of characters (between A-Z) will be displayed, the middle section will display a random number of Unicode (Unicode of A-Z characters as integers in decimal number system), and the right section will have a button to check if any of the characters displayed in the left section has corresponding Unicode value in the middle section, then in the right section, it will show how many characters were matched with corresponding Unicode and will also display the matched characters along with Unicode. Creating sketch & border a) The game is played in a sketch of size 800 x 600 with white background b) The sketch has a border (which is created with rectangles and circles/ellipse). The top border is filled with grey colour and is used as the “Start Button "of the game. The left border is filled with green colour, the right border is filled with red colour and the bottom border is filled with blue colour and is used as “New Game Button". The border must be drawn using an appropriate function and loops to be eligible. T4_Ass2_idea3 4 borders made up of rectangles and circles/ ellipses using loops. Top border is grey colour and is "Start Button" Bottom border is of blue colour and is "Stop Button" Left and right borders are of Green and Red Colour . Game dynamics c) The game starts only when the player clicks on the top grey border ie, the Start Button d) Start of the game - write a function with the following specifications to start the game. The screen is divided into three sections (left, middle and right). Using arrays, display random number of characters (between A-Z) in the left section. The characters are displayed at random locations in the left section and the locations must be confined to the left section only. You can use any shapes/colours to display the characters. Your solution must use arrays. Using arrays, in the middle section, display a random number of Unicode (Unicode of A-Z as integers in decimal number system). The Unicodes are displayed at random locations in the middle sections and the locations must be confined to the middle section only. You can use any shapes/colours to display the Unicode. Your solution must use arrays. In the right section of the screen do the following: Create a text "Char & Codes" and place it at the top of the right section below the top border. Create a button with the text "click to match char to code" and place it near the bottom border in the right section. When mouse is clicked on the above button, using a function do the following: . .
4. Characters displayed from the left section are matched to the Unicode displayed in the middle section and if any match happens - corresponding ellipses are filled with white colour. The matched char and its corresponding Unicode are displayed as text below the top border. Also, display text showing how many chars have been matched in the right section. If no match happens- then you just display “No match” in the right section. 5. "New Game Button" - Write a function that when the player clicks on the bottom blue border, a new game starts with the above specifications). Make sure the new game button always draws a new border as well (that's the benefit of functions Task1, write once, use any number of times). 6. Exit Button - Have an exit from the game with a change in the background. Start of the game will divide screen in 3 parts Left section has random char (between a-z) drawn on ellipses with shade of green Middle section has random Unicode (between Unicode of a-z) Right section has text to display and a button/rectangle. When clicked on the rectangle/ button, it shows : matched char along with its Code How many char have matched. T4 Ass2 idea 14 Ass2 idea Char & Codes Chal & Codes 173 D 13 1 Matched click to match char to code click to match char to code Note-Solutions without arrays, functions demonstration where specified will not be eligible. Program Design 7. Top-Down or Bottom-up, elaborate as to which program design approach you have adopted to address this question. 8. Draw a hierarchy diagram to illustrate the approach and give a name to each of your sub-problem/task. 9. Is there any sub-problem that could be re-used? If so, what are the features that need to be changed?
Here are further snapshots of what should be constructed: OOOOO Char & Codes 66 76 L 73 F Z (71) N W click to match char to code 7 78 Char & Codes 1 73 N 78 L 76 66 76 73 F z 71 N 3 Matched Z w click to match char to code 78
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!