Please work this in the way that I worked the problem in Lecture 5. In other words, your assignment is to do with the nu

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Please work this in the way that I worked the problem in Lecture 5. In other words, your assignment is to do with the nu

Post by answerhappygod »

Please Work This In The Way That I Worked The Problem In Lecture 5 In Other Words Your Assignment Is To Do With The Nu 1
Please Work This In The Way That I Worked The Problem In Lecture 5 In Other Words Your Assignment Is To Do With The Nu 1 (36.23 KiB) Viewed 81 times
Please work this in the way that I worked the problem in Lecture 5. In other words, your assignment is to do with the numbers below exactly what I did in Lecture 5 with the data-numbers given there. Print out this sheet (or copy it long hand if you lack a printer), and then work/write out your answers with pencilor pen. Then photograph your written work with your phone for use Adobe Scan, and upload the photos or scan using Canvas Assignments. if necessary. It's OK to email or text your photos or seans to me, but try to upload your work via Canvas Assignments first. There will soon be another Extra-Credit assignment (EC62) in which I provide you with another data-set and ask you to do the same Descriptive Statisties analysis. After ECHI and EC#2, you should never again compute the mean and standard deviation of any data-set using the definitional formulas; in other words, after EC 1 and EC N2, whenever you want to find the mean and standard deviation of any data-set, you should do it the easy way: by using the high-powered functions on the TI-83/TT-84, as I did in Lecture 6.2. EC #1 You obtain the following data: 86, 81, 71, 78, 69, 62, 73, 84, 77, 72, 84, 84, 65, 72, 84, 84, 61, 69, 88. (a) Arrange the data in a Frequency Distribution with the following classes: 60-69; 70-79; 80-89. (b) Draw the corresponding Histogram. (c) Draw the corresponding Stem-and-Leaf Diagram. (d) Find the Mean, Median, Mode, Midrange, Range, and Standard Deviation.
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!