Tutorial Exercise Evaluate the indefinite integral as an infinite series. 13 ex - 1 dx Part 1 of 3 Since exa x and the n

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Tutorial Exercise Evaluate the indefinite integral as an infinite series. 13 ex - 1 dx Part 1 of 3 Since exa x and the n

Post by answerhappygod »

Tutorial Exercise Evaluate The Indefinite Integral As An Infinite Series 13 Ex 1 Dx Part 1 Of 3 Since Exa X And The N 1
Tutorial Exercise Evaluate The Indefinite Integral As An Infinite Series 13 Ex 1 Dx Part 1 Of 3 Since Exa X And The N 1 (92.71 KiB) Viewed 92 times
Tutorial Exercise Evaluate the indefinite integral as an infinite series. 13 ex - 1 dx Part 1 of 3 Since exa x and the n = 0 term equals then e* - 1 = xn n! n = 0 Part 2 of 3 n-1 Since e- 1 = Σ then 13(e* - 1) = 10x 13 x = 10x n=1 n = 1 2.1 n = 1 10n! Part 3 of 3 Now we have 13(et - 1) dx = Σ 13х – 1 = Σ + C. 10x 10n! n=1 Submit Skip_(you cannot come back) Need Help? Read It Submit Answer 7. [0/1 Points] DETAILS PREVIOUS ANSWERS SCALCCC4 8.7.047. MY NOTES ASK YOUR TEACHER PRACTICE ANOTHER Use series to approximate the definite integral I. (Give your answer correct to 3 decimal places.) I= x cos(x) dx I = 0.920 X Need Help? Read It Watch It
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!