Help with this question please! I got the first part which is the interval, but not the second part... I'm not sure if b

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Help with this question please! I got the first part which is the interval, but not the second part... I'm not sure if b

Post by answerhappygod »

Help with this question please! I got the first part
which is the interval, but not the second part... I'm not sure if
b is the right answer and what would be the correct
numbers for the box.
Help With This Question Please I Got The First Part Which Is The Interval But Not The Second Part I M Not Sure If B 1
Help With This Question Please I Got The First Part Which Is The Interval But Not The Second Part I M Not Sure If B 1 (148.19 KiB) Viewed 90 times
Many ancient tombs were cut from limestone rock that contained uranium. Since most such tombs are not well-ventilated, they may contain radon gas. In one study, the radon levels in a sample of 12 tombs in a particular region were measured in becquerels per cubic meter (Bq/m3). For this data, assume that x = 3,518 Bq/mº and s=1,169 Bq/m². Use this information to estimate, with 95% confidence, the true mean level of radon exposure in tombs in the region. Interpret the resulting interval. Assume that the sampled population is approximately normal. The confidence interval is ( 2775 , 4261). (Round to the nearest integer as needed.) Interpret the interval. Select the correct choice below and fill in any answer boxes to complete your choice. (Round to the nearest integer as needed. Use ascending order.) A. With % confidence, the true mean level of radon exposure in tombs in the region is between and Bq/m?. B. With 95% confidence, the true mean level of radon exposure in tombs in the region is exactly Bq/m? O C. With % confidence, the true variance of radon exposure in tombs in the region is between and Bq/m3. O D. With % confidence, the expected level of radon exposure for the next tomb examined in the region is between and Bq/m?
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!