Attempt? Suppose Abby tracks her travel time to work for 60 days and determines that her mean travel time, in minutes, i

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Attempt? Suppose Abby tracks her travel time to work for 60 days and determines that her mean travel time, in minutes, i

Post by answerhappygod »

Attempt Suppose Abby Tracks Her Travel Time To Work For 60 Days And Determines That Her Mean Travel Time In Minutes I 1
Attempt Suppose Abby Tracks Her Travel Time To Work For 60 Days And Determines That Her Mean Travel Time In Minutes I 1 (22.56 KiB) Viewed 86 times
Attempt? Suppose Abby tracks her travel time to work for 60 days and determines that her mean travel time, in minutes, is 35.6. Assume the travel times are normally distributed with a standard deviation of 10.3 min. Determine the travel time x such that 29.46% of the 60 days have a travel time that is at least x. You may find this standard normal distribution table or this list of software manuals useful. Give your answer rounded to two decimal places 35.85 min
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!