Polisi DETAILS MY NOTES The most control for sale in the GROUHO FREQUENCY DATA ASK YOUR TEACHER Part of the Number of 20

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Polisi DETAILS MY NOTES The most control for sale in the GROUHO FREQUENCY DATA ASK YOUR TEACHER Part of the Number of 20

Post by answerhappygod »

Polisi Details My Notes The Most Control For Sale In The Grouho Frequency Data Ask Your Teacher Part Of The Number Of 20 1
Polisi Details My Notes The Most Control For Sale In The Grouho Frequency Data Ask Your Teacher Part Of The Number Of 20 1 (22.3 KiB) Viewed 57 times
Polisi DETAILS MY NOTES The most control for sale in the GROUHO FREQUENCY DATA ASK YOUR TEACHER Part of the Number of 20 3941- 45-6745 3 1 SAMLEDEVIATION)
websign.net Pounds οι Viewing Save Works 9. (-/5 Points) DETAILS MY NOTES ASK YOUR TEACHER The most obese countries in the world have obesity rates that range from 11.45% to 24.01. For ample of countries in the world, a GROUPED PREQUENCY DATA 3 merret me HINT: You may want to find the midpoints for each class interval) Percent of Population Obese Number of Countries 11.45-20.45 26 20.45-29.45 15 29.45-38.45 38.45-47.45 0 47.45-56.45 3 56.45-65.45 1 65,45-74.45 0 74.45-83.45 1 Compute the SAMPLE AVERAGE obesity percentage for these countries (Round your answer to two decimal places) Compute the SAMPLE STANDARD DEVIATION for the listed obesity rates? (Round your answer to two decimal places) The United States has an average obesity rate of 33.9. Is this rate above SAMPLE AVERAGE or below the SAMPLE AVERAGE By how much? (Round your answer to two domics The obesity rate of the United States is Se than the SAMPLE AVERAGE obesity rate How "unusual" is the United States obesity rate compared to the SAMPLE AVERAGE rate? Explain using the criteria of one standard deviation from the man The United States obesity rate is Select than one standard deviation from the mean. Therefore, we can assume that the United State White 3 unusually ---Select- percentage of obese people MY NOTES ASK YOUR TEACHER DETAILS 10. [-/13 Points)
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!