17. [-/2.65 Points] DETAILS BBUNDERSTAT12 6.5.022.S. MY NOTES ASK YOUR TEACHER The taxi and takeoff time for commercial

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

17. [-/2.65 Points] DETAILS BBUNDERSTAT12 6.5.022.S. MY NOTES ASK YOUR TEACHER The taxi and takeoff time for commercial

Post by answerhappygod »

17 2 65 Points Details Bbunderstat12 6 5 022 S My Notes Ask Your Teacher The Taxi And Takeoff Time For Commercial 1
17 2 65 Points Details Bbunderstat12 6 5 022 S My Notes Ask Your Teacher The Taxi And Takeoff Time For Commercial 1 (65.94 KiB) Viewed 70 times
17. [-/2.65 Points] DETAILS BBUNDERSTAT12 6.5.022.S. MY NOTES ASK YOUR TEACHER The taxi and takeoff time for commercial jets is a random variable x with a mean of 8.5 minutes and a standard deviation of 3.4 minutes. Assume that the distribution of taxi and takeoff times is approximately normal. You may assume that the jets are lined up on a runway so that one taxies and takes off immediately after the other, and that they take off one at a time on a given runway. in USE SALT (a) What is the probability that for 35 jets on a given runway, total taxi and takeoff time will be less than 320 minutes? (Round your answer to four decimal places.) (b) What is the probability that for 35 jets on a given runway, total taxi and takeoff time will be more than 275 minutes? (Round your answer to four decimal places.) (c) What is the probability that for 35 jets on a given runway, total taxi and takeoff time will be between 275 and 320 minutes? (Round your answer to four decimal places.)
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!