Please help me with this question: In order to test the assumption that an unemployed person represents a bad credit ris

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Please help me with this question: In order to test the assumption that an unemployed person represents a bad credit ris

Post by answerhappygod »

Please help me with this question:
In order to test the assumption that an unemployed person
represents a bad credit risk in a bank, a study of 100 randomly
chosen accounts is carried out with the following tabulated
results:
Please Help Me With This Question In Order To Test The Assumption That An Unemployed Person Represents A Bad Credit Ris 1
Please Help Me With This Question In Order To Test The Assumption That An Unemployed Person Represents A Bad Credit Ris 1 (4.11 KiB) Viewed 64 times
Test the hypothesis test of independence between the "Current
situation of the loan" and the "Employment situation of the
client". Use 95% confidence for the Hypothesis test.
Choose a or b:
a. The current loan situation and the client's employment
situation are dependent
b. The current loan status and the client's employment status
are independent
Situación laboral del cliente Empleado Desempleado Situación actual del préstamo En mora No en mora 15 8 55 22
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!