2.8.1 I buy light bulbs from three different stores. Meijer (25%). Kroger. (40%) and Target. (35%). In the past, I found

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

2.8.1 I buy light bulbs from three different stores. Meijer (25%). Kroger. (40%) and Target. (35%). In the past, I found

Post by answerhappygod »

2 8 1 I Buy Light Bulbs From Three Different Stores Meijer 25 Kroger 40 And Target 35 In The Past I Found 1
2 8 1 I Buy Light Bulbs From Three Different Stores Meijer 25 Kroger 40 And Target 35 In The Past I Found 1 (28.87 KiB) Viewed 64 times
2.8.1 I buy light bulbs from three different stores. Meijer (25%). Kroger. (40%) and Target. (35%). In the past, I found that 2% of Meijer's bulbs are faulty and 2.5% of Kroger's and Target's bulbs are also faulty. If I buy a bulb online without looking from wuchstore, in other words it's a random choice. When I get it in the mail, I find that bulb is faulty. What is the probability that it was from Target? 2.82 Given that two percent of women over 50 have breast cancer. And, ninety five percent of women who have breast cancer test positive ou mammograms. And, nine percent of women will have false positive results. Find probability that a woman has cancer given positive mammogram result
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!