Answer the questions for the following in full sentences 1. If I am measuring reaction time and caffeine and I have 2 gr

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Answer the questions for the following in full sentences 1. If I am measuring reaction time and caffeine and I have 2 gr

Post by answerhappygod »

Answer The Questions For The Following In Full Sentences 1 If I Am Measuring Reaction Time And Caffeine And I Have 2 Gr 1
Answer The Questions For The Following In Full Sentences 1 If I Am Measuring Reaction Time And Caffeine And I Have 2 Gr 1 (37.34 KiB) Viewed 95 times
Answer the questions for the following in full sentences 1. If I am measuring reaction time and caffeine and I have 2 groups. Both groups are asked to chew gum for 10 minutes but in Group A there is caffeine in the gum and in Group B it is a placebo gum. Reaction time is how long it takes a person to hit the F key on the keyboard when they see a number presented on the computer screen and it is measured in msec. What is/are the: 1) Independent variable 2) Levels of the independent variable (if any) 3) Is this a subject variable or a manipulated variable? 4) Dependent variable (be specifie) 5) Operational definition of the DV (how are you going to define your DV) 6) Null hypothesis (be specific) 7) The statistical test I would run to find the answer? 8) Is this a one tail or two tail test? (think about where your error is) 9) If I rejected my null, what type error could I have committed? (I am looking for Type 1 or Type 2)
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!