Suppose approximately 80% of all marketing personnel are extroverts, whereas about 65% of all computer programmers are i

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Suppose approximately 80% of all marketing personnel are extroverts, whereas about 65% of all computer programmers are i

Post by answerhappygod »

Suppose Approximately 80 Of All Marketing Personnel Are Extroverts Whereas About 65 Of All Computer Programmers Are I 1
Suppose Approximately 80 Of All Marketing Personnel Are Extroverts Whereas About 65 Of All Computer Programmers Are I 1 (24.66 KiB) Viewed 90 times
Suppose approximately 80% of all marketing personnel are extroverts, whereas about 65% of all computer programmers are introverts. (Round your answers to three decimal places.) USE SALT (a) At a meeting of 15 marketing personnel, what is the probability that 10 or more are extroverts? 0.939 What is the probability that 5 or more are extroverts? What is the probability that all are extroverts? 0.035 (b) In a group of 5 computer programmers, what is the probability that none are introverts? 0.015 What is the probability that 3 or more are introverts? 0.874 What is the probability that all are introverts? 0.179
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!