Answer NURS 401 Math Practice Quiz Page 4 10. ORDER: Ceftriaxone 800 milligrams IM every 12 hours for 10 days. LABEL: Se

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Answer NURS 401 Math Practice Quiz Page 4 10. ORDER: Ceftriaxone 800 milligrams IM every 12 hours for 10 days. LABEL: Se

Post by answerhappygod »

Answer Nurs 401 Math Practice Quiz Page 4 10 Order Ceftriaxone 800 Milligrams Im Every 12 Hours For 10 Days Label Se 1
Answer Nurs 401 Math Practice Quiz Page 4 10 Order Ceftriaxone 800 Milligrams Im Every 12 Hours For 10 Days Label Se 1 (76.12 KiB) Viewed 32 times
I understand that the answer is 2.3 mL but can somebody tell me
how to solve this problem please!
Answer NURS 401 Math Practice Quiz Page 4 10. ORDER: Ceftriaxone 800 milligrams IM every 12 hours for 10 days. LABEL: See image below. 08 2007 NOC 0505-675244 Ceftriaxone For Injection USP 1 gram Single the For I.M. or I.V. Us A Only A APOTEX CORP Each vial contains: Catrione sodium equivalent to 1 gram of ceftriaxone. Usual dosage: See package insert. For I.M. Administration: Reconstitute with 2.1 ml 1% Lidocaine Hydrochloride Injection USP or Sterile Water for Injection USP. Each 1 mL of solution contains approximately 350 mg equivalent of ceftriaxone. For 1.V. Administration: Reconstitute with 9.6 mL of an I.V. diluent specified in the accompanying package insert. Each 1 ml of solution contains approximately 100 mg equivalent of ceftriaxone. Withdraw entire contents and dilute to the desired concentration with the appropriate I.. diluent Storage Prior to Reconstitutions he 20 சான்atmato with CORon with the appropriately dituent Stora pe valor de Reconstitution IS USP Controlled Room Temperature) PROTECT FROM LIGHT. Storage After Reconstitution: See package insert. Mfg. by: Orchid Healthcare (A Division of Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.) Irungattukottai, India 602 105 Mfg. for: Apotex Corp. Weston, FL 33326 Code No.763 948002915 SPONSOR How many mL of the reconstituted solution will you need to administer one dose? Round to the tenth. Answer: 2.3 mL
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!