b. Using the SBAR Communication Tool and the notes you wrote about the previous scenario, write ou the verbal report you

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

b. Using the SBAR Communication Tool and the notes you wrote about the previous scenario, write ou the verbal report you

Post by answerhappygod »

B Using The Sbar Communication Tool And The Notes You Wrote About The Previous Scenario Write Ou The Verbal Report You 1
B Using The Sbar Communication Tool And The Notes You Wrote About The Previous Scenario Write Ou The Verbal Report You 1 (69.44 KiB) Viewed 40 times
b. Using the SBAR Communication Tool and the notes you wrote about the previous scenario, write ou the verbal report you would provide to the nurse. S SITUATION My name is I need to talk with you about Concern is a Person's name Change in person's condition Ongoing issue Safety issue Family issue Is it a good time to talk now? When? BACKGROUND They are experiencing nausea and vomiting, B Relevant information (Include observations from PPS) А ASSESSMENT Symptom (Record information gathered with the Symptom Framework for PSWS) Onset Provoking/Palliating Quality Region/Radiating Severity Treatment Understanding Values What else? Other concerns: R REQUEST/RECOMMENDATION Can you come and see What do you recommend that I do now? What is the plan moving forward? 38 Integrating a Palliath
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!